Missing You...My Angel :(





Ok., I miss you so much Angel, I don't know what to do,. Every minute and every second of the day..haaiixxt, Can't think of what to do, without you. Yeah let's say it have been only 3 days, since I've seen you but, it felt like ...weeks? months? years?, but as I look everytime at the necklace you've gave me, I felt like I'm not alone. I know you're always there beside me.

I miss your angelic voice, your lovely eyes, your soft cheeks, your lustful lips, and your chubby face., And lastsly...I miss you and your love ♥ Angel, All I want is just a peek at your face, and that's fine for me,. You are the sun in my day, the star at night the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Miss You My Angel♥!

I want to give you my breathe as your own, my eyes to guide you home and my heart to love me.. :(

I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply