Without you.

It’s hard not hearing you speak,
As the days go by i feel more and more empty,
Your voice was the soundtrack of my life without you i have nothing,
if i could say sorry again, with you understanding i would,
we’ve had out differences, fights, and breakups but the world still turns
i wake up every morning thinking only of you and that night we grew apart
i’ve said to much and did less
your the one one the only one that can keep the fire burning in my soul
and without that i am only a tiny piece of wood sitting alone
the days are no longer warm but freezed over into a block of ice
is it bad that i chose to do right?
now please listen to me, and hear what i have to say
i love you and you cant stop to notice me for a single moment
its like im spinning in circles waiting and waiting
well i will wait no longer so hear me out if you feel the words i wrote then tell me… do you love me to?

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply